Friday, August 3, 2007

Great News!

Well I just found out that MA is having their annual tax free holiday on August 11th and 12th. I'm so excited because this means that I will be running my tax free holiday promotion again this year. There is no tax applied to any orders and guess what, I'll pay the S&H for you so the price you see in the catalog is the price that you pay. To my customers, I will be taking orders on the 11th and 12th until 8:00p.m. both days. What a great way to be able to get more products for less. Hopefully your as excited as I am. Any questions feel free to contact me.
So today I'll be busy cleaning all day to get ready for my hostess appreciation day tomorrow morning so no stamping to show you today but I promise after today you'll get to see some. Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: