Friday, January 18, 2008

A girl and her bucket

Another scrapbook page today. I'm doing a vendor fair on January 27th and I am trying to do a few scrapbook pages to show to people. Plus I haven't scrapbooked in months and I love to do it, so this is my page for today while the girls napped. This was a sketch challenge over at SCS I think it was sketch 105. I was looking for a sketch that would be good for 3 pictures and I happened across this sketch and thought it was perfect. On this page I used our new Bali Breeze designer paper, it's bright and so much fun and matched perfectly with Kayla's dress, how cool is that! I also used our fire square rhinestone brads (LOVE THEM) they add such a great touch to anything. I crammed all my journaling into the top right corner. My goal this year is to do more journaling on my pages, I'm really bad at that part so maybe if I scrapbook the pictures quicker, I'll actually remember what they are about and be able to do more journaling. If you click on the picture it will make it much larger and you'll be able to see all detail on the page.

Well that's it, have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: