Friday, January 4, 2008

Valentine's Day stamp class


So here is what we will be making at our Valentine's day stamp class on January 25th. I'm so excited, how much fun does this look like. I'm calling it my Chocolate lovers gift box. At the class we will be making the box, the tin with the wrapped chocolates, the cone filled with hot cocoa and the tin with the m&m's in it. The class will be from 6:00-9:00pm. The class fee is $25.00. You can choose from the ginger blossom designer paper (which is what I used in the sample) or our berry bliss designer paper. Registration and payment is due by January 17th to reserve your space. Spaces are limited so reserve your spot early.
Here is a close up of all the items that we will be making. See how the tin with the m&m's is decorated with paper around the outside and then stamped on the lid. The hot cocoa cone is stamped with a beautiful swirl stamp, and the tin with the wrapped chocolates is finished off with the same heart as the one on the m&m tin.
Have a great day and happy stampin! Edited to add that for you who receive my newsletter the information in the newsletter is not correct. The information on this post on my blog is correct. It is a tin of m&m's, a cone of hot cocoa and not a candle votive holder. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Camille Gehring said...

where do you find the nuggets?? I have been wanting to make these but cant find the nuggets in the cute tin