Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Catalog is Here and other ramblings

Ok I know that I haven't been around lately, but with a new baby, Christmas and my daughters 3rd birthday all within a month of each other, I've been a little busy. I have a fabulous order of new stamps that have been sitting here for over 2 weeks and I can't use them because I can't find my scissors to cut them out with. This is killing me.
But on a really good note, THE CATALOG IS HERE, check it out, I think it is so wonderful and can't wait to place my first order.
Well I promise to post soon. Once I get the chance to stamp. I'm in the middle of typing my Stampin Up Customer newsletter and I'm almost done with that and then tomorrow during the girls nap I will be making some business phone calls and then hopefully I'll have some time left over to stamp.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: