Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been busy - Girls Day Out

I've been very busy! We had stamp club on Monday and we has such a great time! They learned how to use acetate and white staz-on to do 2 different techniques. I've also been busy getting ready for this Sunday. The Greenfield YMCA is holding a Girls Day Out event, it will be held from 12:00 - 3:00 pm and it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. There is going to be a fashion show by one of the local clothing stores, there is going to be all sorts of different vendors (I'll be there come say hi to me!) and they are going to have all sorts of activities to join in on.
I'll be there promoting Stampin Up! and selling some of my hand made gifts, and that's what I've been busy doing. Here are a bunch of those coaster boxes filled with m&ms, yummy chocolates and hot cocoa. This is the perfect gift for somebody who loves chocolate.


I also made a BUNCH of these jumbo paperclip bookmarks. Don't they look like a bouquet of flowers in this pot. They are so colorful and springy, I love them.

And below you'll see of my cupid corn cones with matching tag, I thought these where adorable and would make the perfect gift for kids valentine's at school. They are in a heart basket but you can't tell with all of them in there. So if your local come on down Sunday and visit me, there will be a make&take using one of the new SAB sets and I'll have the tattoo kits out for the kids to try out. So bring your self, your kids, and your girlfriends and have a good time.
I'll be giving away a basket of Stampin Up products worth over $130.00. Here are the ways you can get entered into the raffle: Place an order of $50.00, sign up for one of my upcoming classes, or book an in home workshop for Feb or March. Hope to see you there.
Have a great day and happy stampin!













No comments: