Monday, January 14, 2008

Stamp Club card


So club was supposed to meet tonight but because of the weather I canceled it and postponed it until next Monday January 21st. This is one of the cards that they will be making. I usually wait until the night of club to post the projects that they do, but I just couldn't wait any longer, so here is one of the cards.
Isn't this a great card? It's really difficult to photograph, but if you saw it in person, you would really like it. I took a clear piece of acetate (also known as overhead projector sheets) and used white staz-on to stamp on it. Regular ink would not stay on acetate. Stamped my little swirls and then stamped my main image on whisper white card stock and then cut all the other layers to size. The swirls on the main image have dazzling diamonds glitter on them, surprise, surprise!

Supplies: Priceless stamp set, whisper white card stock, perfect plum card stock, pale plum card stock, certainly celery card stock. Perfect plum classic ink, pale plum classic ink, white staz-on ink, mini glue dots.
I hope you enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: