Monday, November 8, 2010

Just believe - It's been a LOOONG time

Hey everybody, how are you? It's been quite awhile hasn't it! I had some things I went through, but I'm feeling much better and the stampin mojo is BACK double time so watch out!

Here is a card I made last night. I love how soft it looks! I added just a hint of glitter on the tips of the flowers can you see it? What do you think of the color combo? It's whisper white, crumb cake, baja breeze (so happy this color is back!) and just a hint of night of navy and pear pizzaz. This card will be available  in my etsy store later today, along with some other fantastic cards including a Christmas card set! Go check them out. You can just click on the link on the right of my blog.



My Nov & December calendar is filling up very quickly, so if you would like to book a party give me a call or shoot me an email. I'm also going to start booking for January (which is usually Sale-a-bration) so if you want to make sure you get your sale-a-bration workshop on the calendar book it soon! 

Stamp club will be starting in January, I have 1 open spot, if you want it let me know asap.

I hope that you all  have a fantastic day! Happy stampin!

Angela

No comments: