Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Christmas card

Happy Thurs............... oh I mean Wednesday. Man what a busy week and it's only Wed. I really thought it was Thursday with how busy it's been lately.
Today I'm going to share a Christmas card sample with you, that we did at a workshop last night. When I made the card I had our hostess in mind and when I told her that and then pulled out the card to show everyone, you wouldn't believe how excited she got. She loved it so much  that this will be her Christmas card this year.
I chose non-traditional Christmas colors and I have to tell you I love these colors.
The other part about this card that I absolutely love (and if you know me, you know what I'm going to say) is that there is glitter all over this card. I love how it sparkles!
This picture does this card, NO justice.
I love the little hint of old olive with the ribbon. And I'm not sure if you can see it or not but I also added the self-adhesive rhinestones after the "merry". I wish you could all see this card in person to see how pretty it really is.

That's all the time I have today,
Happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: