Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Traditional Christmas

I hope everybody is having a great day! Today I have a sample for you that we will be doing at a workshop on Thursday. They'll be making this card and a great little candy holder, using what else but the BIG SHOT!

On this card I used the new stamp set Contempo Christmas. I love how the ornament goes with our ornament punch.
I used cherry cobbler which I have to say is probably my new favorite red for Christmas cards. It's a nice deep red. I paired it with old olive, crumb cake and whisper white.

I added a stamped ornament and the sentiment "Christmas is love with all the trimmings".
This card is available in my etsy shop, go check it out!

I'm off to go teach art class at Kayla's school. I hope you all have a great day. Happy stampin!

Angela

No comments: