Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not your traditional baby card.

Happy Wednesday to you! I can't believe that it's already Wednesday. Yesterday was such a busy, fun, jammed packed day for me. But I am glad it's over too. I did art class yesterday at Kayla's school and those kids are so much fun. I love how the really get into their art projects. Unfortunately I can't show pictures on-line without parents permission so I can't share me fun with you. But I can share their projects, so maybe every once in a while I'll share with you.
 Today I have a little bit of picking up to do around the house. I'm thinking dishes, a little laundry and a quick vacuum around the house. Then I have to make a baby shower card for this weekend.

So today I have a baby card to show you. This card is not your traditional baby card, let me explain. A friend of mine had a baby back in August ( I know, bad friend who is just getting to give her a gift). My friend's favorite color is purple. I didn't have any purple designer paper besides the new concord crush so I paired it with basic grey. So needless to say it's a lot darker then most baby cards would be, but I think she'll like it and that's what really matters.
I used the designer pack of paper that you can get as a level 1 hostess (only $150.00 in sales needed to qualify). I also used the new concord crush twill ribbon. I'm not sure if you can see them or not, but I also added 3 rhinestone jewels to the bottom right corner. I used the hippopotamus from pun fun. I think she's super cute. I colored her in with my blender pen and ink ( I think my blender pen was pretty dried out though, which makes the color not blend so well). I'm off to do my chores.
Well I hope you have a great day and happy stampin!

Angela

No comments: