Thursday, September 13, 2007

Baroque - Christmas

So as you all know, I absolutely love this stamp set, Baroque Motifs that is. I knew that it would make a really pretty Christmas Card even though it's not a Christmas set (just shows how versatile the set really is). The small flowers kind of remind me of poinsettias so I thought that I would try them in purely pomegranate, sure they would have looked great in real red or bravo burgundy but I wanted to give them just a touch of something different. The swirl stamp was stamped in always artichoke, it was hard to pick a green color because there are so many that look nice with the pomegranate, I was debating between wild wasabi, old olive, mellow moss or the artichoke. Well artichoke won out. I used our new gold cord (it's stretchy which makes it really nice for Christmas presents or tags as well as many other things). I just tied it in a simple bow. I stamped the words Merry Christmas in Gold ink and then I also ran the gold ink around the edges of all the layers of cardstock, it makes it look like there is more layers of cardstock then there really is. Anyway I hope you like it.

Supplies: Bravo Burgundy, always artichoke, whisper white cardstock, gold cording, gold ink, baroque motifs stamp set, Holidays & Wishes stamp set, always artichoke classic ink, purely pomegranate classic ink


Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: