Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Reflections

Today I'm showing you a card that we will be making at Stamp Club next Monday.I'm showing them two really fun ways to use the Lovely as a Tree stamp set (one of my all time favorite sets). This card uses the Reflections technique. I needed a thank you note for an older gentleman who let's us stay on his property when we go camping and he lives on a lake so I thought that this card was appropriate for him seeing that you can see the reflection of the trees in the water.
This month is our last stamp club meeting until January and I have to say I'm sad. But if you are interested in seeing what stamp club is all about feel free to come to our last meeting September 10th 7:00-9:00p.m.

Supplies: various SU markers, whisper white cardstock, wax paper, brayer

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: