Wednesday, September 26, 2007

World Card Making Day - Wanted

So here is another card for World Card Making Day on October 6th. I used the Wanted stamp set as well as the coordinating Outlaw designer paper. Stampin Up did a great job this catalog season, with making coordinating products,which makes it just that much easier and fun to put cards together. I love the paisley stamp in this set and I used really rust ink on really rust card stock to get that great tone-on-tone affect. I also used the circle scallop punch on this card and I tell you there are so many stamps in the catalog that fit perfectly in that punch. The stars on the sage shadow stripe are also stamped in sage shadow ink to keep that tone-on-tone thing going. I like this card because you could really use it for any occasion for male or female.
Last chance registration for World Card Making Day - All occasion class is October 1st.

Supplies: Wanted stamp set, creamy caramel, really rust, sage shadow classic inks, sage shadow, very vanilla, really rust, close to cocoa card stock, outlaw designer paper, circle scallop punch.



Happy stampin and have a great day!

No comments: