Wednesday, September 26, 2007

World Card Making Day - Sunflower

Today my post is one of the cards for World Card Making Day. October 6th I will be holding a all occasion card class from 9:00-11:00am we will be making 5 cards and this just happens to be one of the cards. I really like the stamp set, Give Thanks and this sunflower is part of that set. I stamped it in chocolate chip ink and then used my blender pens and ink from the covers of my ink pads to color in the sunflower. I also used the paisley background stamp and inked it up in Summer Sun ink and then stamped it on very vanilla cardstock. On the Kraft cardstock I took just the flower part of the stamp and inked it up in creamy caramel and just randomly stamped it all over. I took a very thin piece of very vanilla cardstock and layered it between the paisley background stamped cardstock and the kraft cardstock just to give the card a little more interest. Of course I finished off the card by using the ticket corner punch on the old olive layer and the confetti cream layer. Well that's it for today. If you are planning on coming to World Card Making Day on October 6th, please be sure to register by October 1st.

Supplies: Give Thanks stamp set, paisley background stamp, very vanilla, kraft, old olive and confetti cream cardstock, blender pens, yo-yo yellow, summer sun, more mustard, old olive, creamy caramel, close to cocoa classic ink pads, ticket corner punch.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: