Friday, October 5, 2007

Baroque Thanksgiving

So here I go again using the baroque motifs stamp set, but doesn't it look like the vines that would be on a pumpkin? Well that's what I thought anyway when I had this idea in my head. I water colored the pumpkin image from the Autumn Harvest Stamp set. I also added a orange square rhinestone brad. Very simple card, but I'm happy with it. This will be one of the options for my Thanksgiving Card Buffet on Friday November 2nd. The other options will be up by October 18th so that you can tell me what cards and how many of each you would like to make. The last day to RSVP for this event will be October 25th. Have a great day and happy stampin!
Supplies: Wild wasabi, really rust, whisper white, watercolor card stock
wild wasabi, really rust, only orange, pumpkin pie classic ink, timber brown staz-on ink
Baroque motifs, Autumn Harvest, Holidays and wishes stamp sets
square rhinestone brads- fire

No comments: