Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Card Buffet

So here are 2 of the 4 options for my Thanksgiving card buffet on Friday November 2nd. The other 2 cards are in the previous posts. For my Thanksgiving card buffet all you have to do is pick which cards you want to make and how many of each you want and I will have everything cut out and ready to go for you. This first card is A Tree For All Seasons, I really like this card, very simple and fun to make.

The 2nd card is the Give Thanks Card, it uses water coloring to color in the basket full of leaves. Water coloring is so much fun to do and it is very calming to me.

For the card buffet pick out which cards you want to make and send me a check for that amount of cards. The cards are $2.00 each to make. RSVP with payment are due by Thursday October 25th. Please bring your own adhesive. Can't make it to the card buffet but would like to order some pre-made cards, just give me a call or e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net for pricing and you can place an order.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: