Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Charity Auction - Bouquet of Cards



One of my customers asked me if I would donate an item to her ladies group that holds an auction in November. Of course I jumped at the chance. I decided to make this bouquet of cards to give towards the auction. How cute is this? This was a lot of fun to make. I filled it with 20 hand-made all occasion cards with envelopes. The auction is Saturday November 3rd. It is being held at the South Deerfield Polish Club, (right next door to Wolfie's Restaurant) on South Main Street in South Deerfield. The preview starts at 7:00 pm with the live auction starting at 7:30pm. There will be lots of great items up for auction as well as services. If your in the area this would be a great event to attend. It sounds like it's going to be a fun event that no one should miss.

No comments: