Friday, October 5, 2007

In the spotlight - Thanksgiving


So here is another Thanksgiving card, same colors as yesterday (I'm really liking these colors together for fall themed cards). This time around I used the Hostess set In the spotlight. I'm trying to use stamp sets that you might not normally think of as fall stamp sets. I used my favorite layout again, such a simple eye pleasing layout. I randomly stamped the images on the confetti cream card stock in wild wasabi, really rust and close to cocoa. I then added a piece of our 5/8 in. chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. I have to say I really like the size of this ribbon it gives a nice touch to the card. On the wild wasabi card base I stamped the words Happy Thanksgiving in close to cocoa and then used the dotted line (also from In the spotlight set) under the saying. This card could be considered a little retro I guess.

This card will also be one of the options at my Thanksgiving Card Buffet on November 2nd. Check out my events page on my website to get all the details of this event. Registration due by October 25th.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

Supplies: In the spotlight, holiday and wishes stamp sets; wild wasabi, really rust, confetti cream card stock; wild wasabi, really rust, close to cocoa ink; 5/8 chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: