Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chipboard Ornaments



Check out these ornaments that I made using our On Board Trimmings Chipboard from the Holiday Mini Collection catalog. These where so fun to make. Some I used designer paper on, while others, I used our white craft ink on and then embossed in our iridescent ice embossing powder. They are really shimmery in real life. I really like the square ornament in the center. I love how you can make it into a picture frame. This is a picture of Kayla on her first Christmas. On the back of the ornament I wrote down all the details so that I would remember. Her age, which year and so forth. I plan on making an ornament like this every year so I can have the memories right there on my tree.

Anybody who is planning on signing up for the Christmas Ornament Class on November 9th this is similar to what you will be making if you signed up for the chipboard part of the class. Remember there where 3 options, the chipboard ornament class, the microscope slide ornament class and the glitter glass ball ornament class. Each class is $15.00 or take all 3 for $40.00. Registration with payment is due by November 2nd.

Happy stampin and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Very cute idea, thanks for sharing!