Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas Card Buffet
















Ok here are the cards for my Christmas Card Buffet on Wednesday November 14th. Come make as many cards as you want to. Choose from one of the style or do all 5 the choice is up to you. Just let me know which cards you want to make and how many of each. The cards will be $2.00 each. Registration with payment and choice of cards is due by November 5th. I will show each card separately with a name to each card so when you register just go ahead and use the names and how many you want to make. This will be my last Christmas card class before Christmas, due to the fact that I will be having a baby in early December.









MISTLETOE PEACEFUL WISHES: This card uses the colors real red and old olive with whisper white.












THE SNOWFLAKE SPOT: This card reminds me of Santa with his red, white and black.

















PINE CONE PEACEFUL WISHES: a very elegant card that just screams Christmas.

















SNOWMAN MERRY CHRISTMAS: This little cutie was made by a very talented lady over on SCS, by the name of Yvette.



If you are a member of SCS you should be able to see her original card.











ICICLE SNOW: this card has the really fun to do icicles that shimmer and shine very nicely.


So just let me know what cards you want to make and how many of each so that I can have them all cut out and ready for you when you show up.
Class November 14th 6:00-9:00pm
please bring your own adhesive.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: