Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 sneak peeks in 1 card - Hostess Bonus Bucks

EXTRA HOSTESS BUCKS: It's not to late to earn your extra hostess dollars! During the month of June any hostess whose party totals $250.00 - $399.99 will receive an extra $20.00 in products and any hostess whose party is $400.00 or more will receive an extra $40.00 in free products. There is still time to book your own party for June to take advantage of this great promotion.


As a Stampin Up demonstrator we are given a chance to pre-order a few choice products from the new catalog and today's sample uses 5 different sneak peek products. Can you guess all the items? Alright I won't really make you guess. I used 2 of the new in-colors, crushed curry and razzleberry. I also used one of the new designer papers a new punch and a new ribbon that matches with the in-color crushed curry. The 2nd picture is what the inside of the card looks like. Someone the other night at the "manly" card class was asking me what I do with the inside. I said that most of the time I just write in the card the way it is, but sometimes I do this to the inside. This card uses the stamp set simple friendship, which I love. It's a really easy stamp set to use.

Alright everybody it's supposed to be a fantastic day here so get out there and enjoy this nice weather.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: