Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big Shot Class Sample

This morning the sky was blue and the sun was shining, now it's cloudy already, what's up with that? Today I"m going to show you one of the projects that we are going to be doing at my next Big Shot class on Thursday July 9th. This card is super cute and I loved being able to use the new designer papers and In-Colors. Of course I did have to add glitter to the cupcake. I got the idea from this card here. You will have to be logged in to SCS to see it. I changed it up a little bit to make it a normal sized card. Can you see the polka dots on the white cardstock? Aren't the polka dots just so cute! Speaking of polka dots, how about that new In-color polka dot ribbon, doesn't it just add a cute touch to the card. If you want this ribbon and the rest of the In-color products then why not join the In-Color club and get some free hostess benefits out of it too!

If you want to make this and 3 other really cute projects then join me on July 9th at 6:30 pm. Please register by: July 6th. Only 3 spots left for this class.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: