Monday, June 22, 2009

Got Stencils?

Did you know that Stampin UP! has stencils? They are in the Decor Elements catalog. Now I have to be honest with you, I'm not really a stencil on the wall type person but after seeing what else you could do with these stencils I HAD TO HAVE THEM! You know how that goes right, you think you really don't need something until you see it used in a really special way right? Well when I went to Spring Fling back in May, they has an entire display of things you can do with the stencils. I've seen them used in so many different ways that my head is spinning and I can't wait to show you how much fun they really are. Tonight I have a scrapbook page that I did using the stencils. This came right off of the Stampin Up website (another great reason to be a demonstrator, you get all these extra ideas from the website). I changed up the colors of the scrapbook page and changed it just a little bit. I really like how it turned out. I was going to paint the chipboard pink and clear emboss it, but I decided that I really liked it just the way it was. It stands out much better this way then if it was pink. I also used the new melon mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon. LOVE THIS STUFF!I can't wait to show you all the other ideas I have for using these stencils! I might just have to do a class on them.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!
Remember only a few more days to order from the last chance lists!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a In-Color club announcement tomorrow!

No comments: