Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meet Carol

This is carol. She is one of my Stampin Up customers and a great friend. Back in May we went to a spring fling event near where we live. It was open to Stampin up demos and their customers. They had given us the challenge to make a name tag and that their would be a prize given to the best name tag. Well when Carol showed up at my house in the morning to leave for Spring Fling she showed me her name tag and I knew that she would be the one to win the contest. It is just so beautiful, she really did a good job on it. At lunch time they had everybody take off their name tags and put them on a desk for judging and we all voted for the one that we thought was best. Guess who won! That's right CAROL and she really did deserve to win! She won a package of hodgepodge hardware, which is really funny because earlier in the day she had said to me, "I'm going to win that prize" and pointed to the hodge podge hardware. She didn't know that was the prize for the name tag contest and she was so excited when she actually won it. Spring Fling was a very fun day filled with great friends, fun and projects. Hopefully next time more of you will be able to join us.

That's all for a rainy Sunday morning. I might be back later with some details on an upcoming class.
Have a great day and happy stampin!


No comments: