Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 Days of Christmas sale is on NOW!

12 Days of Christmas Promotion

Stampin Up has done it again! Now until Dec 22nd all sorts of different Big Shot dies are on sale 15% to 25% off.
To see all of the dies that are on sale hop on over to my SU website and click on "shop now" in the upper right hand corner. From there you will be able to see all of the big shot products that are on sale, as well as all of our other fantastic Stampin Up products.
To place an order, call me at 413-863-3166, email me at c_riddell@comcast.net or simply shop on line at
my on line store.

I do have an order going in Monday, if anybody would like to place an order to get here in time for Christmas, I suggest that you have your orders to me by 9:00 pm Monday night.

That's it for today.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: