Monday, December 14, 2009

More "happy mail"

Hi everyone, how are you today? I've been busily getting ready for stamp club. Can't wait for tonight!
Today I have some cards to show you that I've received in the last few days. They are all so beautiful. Boy do I have some talented customers!
This first card is from my customer Patt and what you probably can't see in the picture is that she embossed the words and the trees! The words are white embossed and the trees are silver embossed. This color combination is fantastic! I believe it's night of navy, black and pale plum and what a statement it makes. I'll have to give it a try sometime. Thank you Patt for the beautiful card.

This next card is from another customer, Jen. She did such a great job on this card. If you check out the holiday mini catalog you'll see a version of this card in there. Such a beautiful card. This is a 3x6 card. This is another great color combination too. Thanks Jen for the great card.

This next card is from another customer, Carol. Carol spent a lot of time on this beautiful card. What detail. The picture does this card no justice. The lighting wasn't quite right for this one. All the green you see is glitter! And we know how much I love glitter. The stamp she used is a very detailed stamp that takes a lot of coloring. The second picture that you will see is the inside of the card. I had to show you the inside of the card because there is so many details in there as well. Carol used her big shot a lot on this card! Thank you Carol for this beautiful card.


I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards as much as I did.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: