Thursday, December 10, 2009

I forgot the "happy mail"

Hey everybody,
busy, busy day today, but I realized that I forgot to post the happy mail yesterday like I said I would. So here is a card I received in the mail, this one is from my sister. Lucky lady had the chance to go on a cruise this week so she had to get her Christmas cards done before she went. She used her big shot to cut out the big snowflake and I love the silver embosses greeting on the front. She also used the ornament punch and matching stamp set from the mini catalog. How creative!

I love how she did the random snowflakes from the stamp set snow swirled, pretty cool.

That's it for today, be sure to check back tomorrow to see the details about Stampin Up's newest promotion 12 days of Christmas, it starts tomorrow and  you'll be able to get all the details right here.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: