Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

Have you watched the movie white Christmas? My title today reminds me of one of the songs in that movie. I love that movie. We had a tradition that we would watch this movie every Thanksgiving night when I was a teenager, boy I haven't done that in a long time.
Today I have some samples for you. One is what I lovingly like to call "happy mail" and the other 2 are from my annual Demonstrator Christmas party. (Just another reason why it's good to be a Stampin Up Demo)
This year we had a shoebox swap, where everybody makes a project and brings enough supplies for everybody to make that card. I did the stocking that I showed here on my blog on Thanksgiving day.
Here are 2 more projects that we did.

This first card was done by Laura F. I love the bright colors, she also had a different stamp that we could use inplace of the razzle dazzle, but I don't have this stamp set, so I thought I'd play with this one.


This card was done by Mel A. It's a beautiful Christmas card. It's such a simple technique that gives you a great impact on your card.
We used the big shot machine to make the card. We used it to emboss the red cardstock and we also used it to cut out the beautiful shape of the quilt.
Stampin UP had a great Big shot bundle right now in our Holiday gift giving guide with all the tools you would need to get strated. If you would like to purchase the big shot, call or email me. If ordered by Monday it could even be delivered by Christmas.

Or if you would like to purchase a big shot, but can't pay for it all at one time then join one of my big shot club. Spread your payments out over several months, and receive free hostess benefits all at the same time.
Call me at 413-863-3166 or email me at c_riddell@comcast.net to get more information on a big shot club.

That's it for today, enjoy your day. I'm going to enjoy the beautiful snow coming down outside.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: