Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy, Busy week! and a weekend promotion!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts this week. It's been a very busy week. Kayla has been home from school, the baby I watch has been changing her schedule on me and I've been getting ready for my mother in laws surprise 60th birthday party which will be tomorrow. So I have not had any time to get any stamping in. The only stamping I've gotten in this week, was thank you notes for my stamp club members and you already saw that card. It was the happy birthday card with the flowers from the sale-a-bration stamp set, I just changed the words from happy birthday to thank you.
Anyway I have a promotion for you for the weekend!

I've been using my shimmer paint mist like crazy, that I made a couple weeks ago. So here is the deal.

Place an order of $100.00 or more (before s&h and tax) anytime from now until Monday at 8:00pm (est) and you will receive 2 free sale-a-bration products of your choice as well as I will make you up your own bottle of shimmer paint mist. It will come ready to use in a spray bottle for you! The shimmer mist will be delivered with your order once the order comes in. The shimmer mist will be in the champagne mist color.
This shimmer paint mist is great for spraying on any of your creations to give it an extra added shimmer & bling without all the mess!

Orders can be placed by phone at 413-863-3166 or by email at c_riddell@comcast.net

If you want to see the shimmer paint in action, check back to this card I showed last week. The flowers are covered in the shimmer mist. Of course the picture really doesn't do it any justice, but you get the idea.

Enjoy the rest of your day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: