Friday, February 5, 2010

Stamp Club project for Monday

As you can tell, from the lack of posts this week, I have not had much stamping time. The things I have had time to stamp I can't share with you yet. But I can share with you one of the projects that we will be doing at club on Monday.
On this card there are 3 different techniques that the ladies will be learning, but I won't be sharing the details today, because I want my club members to be able to learn them first! Just another perk of being a club member.
If you would like to join us Monday please let me know by Sunday and don't forget to bring your own adhesive. There is a $5.00 non member supply fee, which is waived with an order of $25.00 or more.



I used 3 different sale-a-bration products on this card. Can you spot all 3?
Leave me a comment with your guesses and I'll pick from all the right answers and you will get this card mailed to you, to add to your stash of cards. I'd also love to hear what your favorite sale-a-bration product is this year. I'll leave this open until Monday Feb 8th at 8:00 pm. Please make sure to leave your email address so I can email you to get your snail mail address.


That's it for today, have a fantastic weekend and happy stampin!
Angela

1 comment:

ThreadCatcher said...

Hi Angela,
I give it a shot. The 3 SAB products used are:
1) Happy Moments Stamp Set
2) Good Neighbors Stamp Set
3) Welcome Neighbor DSP

My favorite SAB item in the Scallop Border Punch. I love my punches. Thanks for sharing.

jmniffer at comcast dot net