Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Thank You's

Hi everyone, it's been a few days sense I posted last. I haven't had much time for stamping. Last night I had a demonstrator meeting, so I've been spending some time getting ready for that. I started my demonstrator business boot camp last night for my girlies and I'm pretty excited to see where this will take them in their business.
If you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator now is a great time. Not only will you receive the starter kit at 15% off the regular price as well as a free extra stamp set of your choice from the catalog, but you'll also be able to jump in on the training that I'm doing for my demonstrators. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Today I'm going to share with you my thank you notes for this month. This is what I will be sending out to  people who place orders with me. It's what I like to call a post card style. It's not a whole card, just a front, with my note written on the front. I wanted to make it kind of valentineish but not lovey dovey, so this is what I came up with. I got the idea from Becky over at inking idaho, one of my favorite blogs to visit.
I think these are super cute. I love the pixie pink with the black, it really pops. I used the i heart hearts set. I'm telling you, I'm really not a hearts type of person, but I like this set and I love that it's not just for valentines day! I used strips of designer paper from the welcome neighbor paper pack(FREE WITH A $50.00 ORDER). I also used the new heart pinking boarder punch in the mini catalog.


I think I'll add a set of these to my Etsy store later. Be sure to check them out over there.

I started a facebook page for my Stampin Up business. Become a fan and be updated about all things Stampin UP.

That's it for today, have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: