Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sale-a-bration overflow

This card has a LOT of sale-a-bration products in it to say the least! This is a card that I am doing for an upcoming workshop. I wanted to keep it simple for the new stampers in the group. I actually really like this card a lot and it came together pretty quickly.


Here is a close up. Can you see the shimmer paint used to highlight the flowers?
I used a blender pen and our champagne mist. I do suggest marking your blender pen and only using it for shimmer paint after your first use. The reason for this is that the shimmer paint won't ever truely come out of the blender pen. I think if you click on the picture you'll be able to see the shimmer paint detail.

That's it for today.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
angela

No comments: