Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Shower card

Back in May I had 2 baby showers to go to, both on Mother's day! Can you believe it. I made it to 1 of the 2 showers. Here is the card for the shower that I did make it to.
This card is very similar to baby shower invites I did about a year ago. I love this little bear, so super cute. I used a piece of designer paper from one of the hostess 6x6 designer paper packs from a few years ago. I added 3 half back pearls which I feel really add to the card.

I used our chocolate satin ribbon. Love this ribbon. I think that pretty in pink, chocolate chip and whisper white makes a great color combination for baby girl projects.

I think if you click on the picture it should enlarge enough that you can see that I cut out the belly and nose of the bear and popped it up on dimensionals. I also used the scallop trim punch at the bottom of the card.
That's it for today, enjoy the sunshine!
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: