Sunday, June 13, 2010

Teacher appreciation gift!


Happy Sunday morning to you! Today I have a project to show you that I did way back for teacher appreciation week! I've done this project before at one of my hostess appreciation events, but I thought it would be the perfect gift to finish off teacher appreciation week. Kayla's teacher is simply amazing! We are going to miss her next year. For teacher appreciation week I gave her a little gift everyday. Luckily she LOVES Stampin Up and she makes a scrapbook for each of the kids in her class every year. So everyday I gave her a Stampin Up product as her gift. Then on the last day I gave her this card folder, filled with thank you cards.



This is what it looks like when it's open. You can put either 4 or 5 cards with envelopes in here. I managed to cram 7 in but it was a really tight fit and I don't recommend it.


Here is a side view so you can see how each card has it's own slot in the card folder. I used the traditional apple for teacher and some left over designer paper that i had laying around. This paper is one of our 6x6 hostess level 1 print packs from a few years ago.


Here is the what the cards looked like. Each card had different designer paper on the bottom, but this is the general look of each of them. I used a simple Thank you stamp and my apple from tart and tangy stamp set.   My husband even helped me make this project! He's so good to me.  He cut out all the layers of cardstock and scored all the cardstock for the card folder.
Retiring Lists are here!  


(anything with a red x next to it is not available any more)


If there is anything you would like to order before it's gone, orders can be placed by phone or email or directly on line on my website. Click on "shop now" in the upper right hand corner.

Alright, that's it for today. Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela


No comments: