Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a loooooooooong time!

Hi everyone, it's been quite a while sense I last posted. Had some things to take care of in my personal life, so blogging wasn't on the list for a while. But I'm back!
Today I have a card to show you that uses a new product from the summer mini catalog! Our smooch spritz! The smooch spritz is super easy and really fun to use and it adds so much to your project!
On this card I used it on my white layers of cardstock to give it a nice shimmer.
This card was a thank you card for Kayla's teacher this year. I had everybody in the class sign it. As you can probably see from the photo someone had dirty hands when they touched it! Oh well, what are you going to do!
I used the big shot to add texture to the card and I also used the lots of tags die for the focal point of the card. I love my big shot!
 This is the first time I used my pendant park stamp set, and I have to tell you, I LOVE IT! I added a half back pearl and a small punched out flower. Both in white to give the card a bit of elegance.
I also did some paper piercing on the bottom of the tree, just for fun! If you click on the pictures you should be able to see close up, to see how shimmery the smooch spritz really is.

I used the thank you from the stamp set teeny tiny wishes! If you don't have this set, you really should. I use it all the time.

What you need to purchase to make this card:
Pendant park stamp set
teeny tiny wishes stamp set
Mellow moss ink pad (retiring at the end of June)
Chocolate chip ink pad
Whisper white, chocolate chip, kraft cardstock
Big shot, Big shot texture plate of choice, Lots of Tags die
Trio flower punch
pretties kit (retiring soon!)
Paper piercing kit
snail adhesive
dimensionals
Smooch Spritz (summer mini catalog)
mini glue dots

That's my sample for the day. I hope that you enjoy it and that it gives you some inspiration of your own.
Happy Stampin! and have a great day,
Angela

No comments: