Saturday, September 27, 2008

Batty for you

So I went to Target tonight after the girls went to bed. Good thing their open until 10:00pm! Sometimes I just need to get out of the house and by myself is just an added bonus. So I always check out the dollar spot at target to see if their are any items that would be good for altering, and I was in luck tonight. They had these adorable tins, they came 2 for $1.00. They had packages of black and silver tins and orange and silver, so I got a few and figured I'd use the black and orange ones for Halloween and save the silver ones for Christmas. Really all I did was make a tag with the batty for you set and my 11/4, 13/8, and circle scallop punch. I also used some orange 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon and black hemp. If you look at the close up picture you can see how I cut out the bat and put him up on a dimensional (I love to do that).

I love how it says batty for you around the bat, it just makes me think of my kiddos. I am batty for them so I think that Kayla will be finding one of these baskets on Halloween. She loves candy corn and it's so cute the way she says it. Corney candy, she can't remember the right way to say it, I love listening to her say it. Mommy can I please have some corney candy? How can you say no to that? Oh yeah I think about all the sugar in them and then it's a lot easier, but don't let me fool you, she has her fair share.
Alright I'm exhausted seeing that it's 11:46pm, so I'm going to go to bed, before the girls wake up.
I'd say have a fantastic day, but it's over, but by the time some of you read this, it will be day again. So I guess I can say it.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This bucket is adorable. I wih we had a Target store near us.

Betsy