Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dahlia fold


Hi everyone, how are you today? The weather here in MA is so beautiful. Sunny and just the perfect temperature. So here is the other card that we did at stamp club this month. The technique is called dahlia fold and it's really a lot of fun. Now granted the club ladies where not sure of it, while they where doing it, but when they finished their projects they decided it was pretty neat.(And believe me they would have told me if they didn't like it. right ladies?) Need I bring up the melting bunnies from last month ;-). All joking aside, I think that the card is pretty neat and I took the idea from this card here. The great thing about the dahlia fold is that it can look different every time you do it. You can use different colors of designer paper to get different looks, you can do just a few petals like we did on this card, or use 10 petals to make a full circle flower. It's really fun to do and you should give it a try.


Alright everybody, I'm off to prepare for my workshops for this week. Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: