Monday, September 22, 2008

Workshop card


Hi everybody! How are you? I'm doing good, but my poor babies have the cold that's been going around EVERYWHERE. The eldest, Kayla, is just getting over it and poor Hannah the 9 month old, just got it Sunday afternoon and she is miserable, I feel so bad for them, because they can't really express how they are feeling except for crying. The worst part of this cold is that you really can't breath through your nose and seeing that they are both little, and suck their thumbs to go to sleep, they are having a hard time dealing with that part of it. Saturday night I was up 5 times between the 2 of them and last night Hannah was up from 1:00 am until 3:30 am, so needless to say, I'm exhausted. I'll try and catch a nap when they nap this afternoon. I hope it goes through Hannah quickly.
I have a workshop tonight and this is the card that we will be doing. I took the original idea from this card by Aubrie B over on SCS. I thought that it was a really nice layout. I didn't really change to much, just the designer paper and ribbon. I don't know if you can see it in the picture or not but the bat, spider and pumpkin are all cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I know that the ladies will really enjoy doing this card. I can show it because those who will be there won't see it until tomorrow when they get it in their e-mail in-box, by subscribing to my feedblitz icon. The other project that we are doing tonight is a vellum candle votive holder, similar to this one in this post here.
I hope that you all have a fantastic day and happy stampin! I'm going to have so much fun tonight with these ladies.

No comments: