Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Club pictures



I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that. I've been BUSY!And stamping has not happened in a week. I'm itching to stamp, hopefully this afternoon when the girls take a nap, if I don't take a nap too. I've been exhausted lately, is it just me? I guess it could be that both of the girls are getting up in the middle of the night that could be doing it, one has to go potty and the other is teething so she's not sleeping well, poor thing, she has had 4 teeth come in, in as many weeks and she has two more on the way, I do feel bad for her.
So I thought that I would share one of the cards that we did at club last night. The ladies thought that this technique was pretty cool! It's call a spring card and I just think that it's so much fun. So the first picture is the outside of the card which I cased from here. The second picture is the inside of the card, how cool is that! And isn't the rocket adorable. We used aqua painters and our ink pads to color in the rocket, I love how vibrant the colors really are.

Supplies: nursery necessities, pun fun, upsy daisy stamp sets
ink: kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, baja breeze, pacific point, black staz-0n, craft white ink
accessories: small star punch, 13/8 circle punch, white gel pen, baja breeze striped grosgrain ribbon, aqua painters, sticky strip
I guess that's it for today so have a fantastic day, it's going to be raining and storming all day here in MA.
Happy stampin!