Friday, September 26, 2008

Snow Swirled Card

How is everybody on this rainy Friday? I love the card that I'm posting tonight. This card will be part of my Christmas Card Extravaganza on November 15th. I will have more information about this event up on Tuesday morning, so stay tuned. You won't want to miss out! I promise.
So what do you think of this card? I think it's beautiful, modern and elegant all at the same time. I love that the colors are not what you would call "traditional" Christmas colors, you know, the reds and greens. I don't know if you can see it or not but each snowflake has glitter in the center of it. It's so beautiful when the light hits it just right.
This stamp set is one of the stamps sets that are on sale until the end of September. So hurry and get your set while it's still 15% off. To order your set just click on over to my Stampin Up website and click on shop now. You can order your set and whatever else is on your list. I guess that's it for today, enjoy your weekend. Ours is looking like it's going to be pretty wet ALL weekend. Perfect weather for staying inside and stamping the days away.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!
Supplies:
ink: eggplant, ballet blue, lovely lilac
cardstock: whisper white
stamps: Snow swirled
Accessories: 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments: