Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please be mine valentine

Sometimes I swear that I am stamping ADD. I'll start one project go onto the next and then start another one before I finish any of them. I just get all these ideas and I have to get them out, before I forget.
Todays sample is one that I started days ago and then just finished tonight.
It's a card that I like to call a "fun fold". I think I'll be doing a class on fun folds in March. If you're interested let me know.
Angela's helpful hints:
- Stampin UP packages their designer papers in a fool proof way, so if you use 2 designer papers from the same pack you know that they'll go together.
- Using your markers like I did on the saying is a great way to get more then one color on an image. Simple color with your markers directly onto your stamp and then stamp them on your cardstock.
- I also used my black marker to make faux stitched lines around my heart.
- As always using our punches is a quick effective way to get a card done in a hurry. Here I used the full heart punch, large oval and oval scallop punch.

don't forget that right now during sale-a-bration for every $50.00 you purchase you will receive a free saleabration stamp set of your choice! Orders can be placed by phone, email, or on my online store.

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: