Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friday's the last day!

Hi everyone, I've been taking a little hiatis from stamping for a few days. After 250 + cards in 3 days I needed a little break.

But I didn't want you to miss out so that's why I'm posting today.

Friday is the last day to order from the spring mini catalog so if there is anything you want to order please let me know by 7:00 pm Friday night.

Also I'm having a Stampin Up opportunity night on Monday May 3rd at 6:30 pm.

If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator this is a great event to come to! All you questions will be answered. We'll have refreshments, prizes and you'll even get the chance to make a card. Please let me know by Saturday night if you would like to attend the opportunity night. It will be held at my house in Gill.

Have a fantastic day and I promise I'll be back soon with an actual project.
Angela

No comments: