Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And they said yes!

Happy sunny Tuesday to you! I'm so excited because the rest of the week is going to be BEAUTIFUL. Sunny and high 50's low 60's. I'm so excited I could scream!
Today I have some wedding samples for you. I met with a bride & groom last night to discuss their wedding invitations and they said yes! They've decided on an invitation and I'm ready to start making 200 invitations for them! The supplies are ordered and I should receive them by the end of next week.
For privacy reasons, I had my downline Laura blur out the bride & grooms private information (thanks Laura). I thought I had photoshop, but I don't on this computer.
This is the invitatioin they picked. Needless to say their wedding is a fall wedding.
Here is a close up of the center of the invitation.

Here is what they chose for the outside of their invitation.

This is their reply card. We will be changing a few things on this, but it will look very similar to this.
And here are some thank you note options that I gave her.
And here is another sample that I came up with. This was just for me, to have a sample on hand. This is a pocket fold card.
Alright that's it for today, I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful day and my children.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: