Thursday, March 4, 2010

come to stamp club on Monday!

It's beautiful & sunny today and we didn't get any snow last night so that makes me a very happy girl!
Today I have a sneak peek of one of the projects that stamp club will be doing on Monday. If you are interested in checking out club come join us. Visiting club is a great way to see if it is something your would be interested in joining. I have a new club starting in June so this is a great time to "try before you buy" so to speak. Non club members are welcome to come for a $5.00 supply fee. But if you make a purchase of $25.00 or more then your supply fee is waived! If you are planning on joining us please let me know by Sunday at 5:00 pm. Please bring your own adhesive with you.
Did you know that club members receive hostess benefits for being part of stamp club?

Did you know that stamp club members learn at least 2 new techniques at each club meeting? Last month club members learned 5 new techniques. 3 techniques on one card and 2 on the other.

I hope you consider coming to check out how much fun we have at stamp club!

There will be no Angela's helpful hints today seeing that this is a stamp club card. I like my club members to get the chance to learn the technique first.

So I hope that everybody has a fabulous day!
Find some time for yourself today!
Angela

No comments: