Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today is the last day and it's not to late!

I'd like to give a warm welcome to 2 bright ladies who have signed up to become demonstrators in my group! So please welcome Nikol & Selma! If you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator there is still time to sign up and get the fantastic deal! Today is the last day! 15% off the starter kit as well as an extra stamp set of your choice from the catalog! Wow! Over $400.00 worth of products for $169.00, that's not a bad deal! You can sign up right online through my website. The password is Angela Riddell . Give me a call if you have any questions.

Today is also the last day to place your orders to have them still qualify for FREE sale-a-bration products. Orders can be placed by phone at 413-863-3166, by email at c_riddell@comcast.net or on my online store at the above link. Click on shop now to enter the online store.

The project for today uses, yet another stamp set that you can earn for free only through today!
I have lots of chocolate chip and pumpkin pie scraps hanging around, due to these 200 invitations I'm doing. So I thought I would put them to good use.
Stamp set: Starring you (Free with a $50.00 purchase)
Ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
cardstock: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, whisper white, welcome neighbor designer paper (free with a $50.00 purchase)
accessories: striped chocolate chip ribbon, scallop boarder punch

That's it for today, have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: