Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Color challenge entry 1

Before I start my post for the day I just wanted to let you know that I only have 2 spots left for my fun folds card class. If you would like a spot please either call or email me asap!

So here is an entry I received yesterday for my color challenge. This card was done by Lucia Dawe and I love the way she used the color combination. These tulips are so cute and guess what she made them with? The new bird punch, that's right can you believe that. What a great idea. And check out the ribbon, what do you notice? Yup she even embossed the ribbon. Thanks for playing along.
Remember,, if  you use this color combination, be sure to email me a pic and i'll post it here on my blog.
And here is a card I made using the same color combination. This is one of the projects that my club members did last night. It's called black magic with a twist, I got the idea from one of my very talented uplines Karen Barber. You should really go check out her work, she's uber talented!

That's it for today. I'm off with my little one to go visit a friend and I'm going to enjoy the sun while it's here!
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: