Monday, March 15, 2010

Color challenge # 4

Good morning everybody! How was your weekend? We enjoyed a great Sunday together as a family. It's the one day that we set aside to do only family things.
Today I have another color challenge for you. Please feel free to play along. Send me an email with a picture of your project using my color challenge and I'll post it here on my blog.
Color challenge #4 :
So saffron, Mellow moss, Chocolate chip, Whisper white
Here is the card I made last night for this color challenge. I was making it between watching desprate housewives. The card came together very quickly. I would say if I just sat down and mad ethe card all at one time it probably would have been an 8 min. card tops!
This would make a great masculine or female card. I used the stamp set four square, (did you know that this is one of the many stamp sets that you can get for free when you make a purchase of $50.00 or more during sale-a-bration! Hurry sale-a-bration ends at the end of this month!)
I softened the edges of the mellow moss cardstock and the designer paper with a sponge and my chocolate chip ink pad.
I used my 1 1/4 inch square punch and the square scallop punch for the focal point of the card. I stamped my image on mellow moss cardstock with chocolate chip ink. That's really stepping out of my comfort zone. I like to stamp my focal point onto neutral cardstock, but I really love the way this came out.
Well that's it for today!
Have a great day and if your in new england try to stay dry today.
Angela

No comments: