Friday, March 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday on Friday!

On my downline site, Thursday's is Thankful Thursday. I ask them to tell us all something that they are thankful for and to make a thank you card and send it out to someone that they are thankful for. So yesterday during thankful thursday I made up a bunch of tags for my workshop and customer orders and I made up a bunch of gifts for my stamp club members. I love my stamp club, they are a lot of fun and I just want to let them know how thankful for them I am.
So I made up these paperclip bookmarks for my club members. These will go in with their orders when the order shows up next week. All I did was use my big shot machine to die cut the top note die and then used my word window punch to make the opening for the bookmark. I used one of the thank you stamps from the stamp set Thank you kindly. (did you know that this is one of the many stamp sets that you can earn for free with a $50.00 order through the end of the month!)
On the back of the top note die I wrote a personal note to each of my club members and each note is different.

And then I made a whole bunch of these super cute very thankful turtles tags. These will get tied on all my wokshop orders with a small note on the back.  (did you know that this stamp set is also one that you can get for free when you place a $50.00 and the great thing about this stamp set is that it's our Ronald McDonald house charities stamp set this year, which means that $2.00 for every set sold or earned for free will go to the ronald mcdonald charity.


So I'd love to hear what your thankful for!
Have a great day and happy stampin!
tomorrow will be super sketch Saturday be on the look out!
Angela

No comments: