Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super Sketch Saturday

Today my wonderful downline are getting their first SUPER SATURDAY SKETCH on our downline site!
I hope that they get the chance to play along. Seeing that this is our first saturday sketch I figured I'd keep it kind of simple. So I would love to have some of you play along as well. Anybody who does my super saturday sketch will get it posted here on my site, for everybody to see. The idea of a sketch is to give you a starting point and then you can take it where ever you want to fromt there. I needed a few thank you notes for some of my recent hostess so I thought I would put the Super Saturday Sketch to use and make some thank you's. The first one is kind of plain and then I sat there and looked at it and said hmmmm it needs something, but what is it? And then I figured it out. I added some dry embossing, by using an embossing folder and my big shot and it really added all the difference in the world to the card. I also moved the ribbon and the main image up just a little bit.
Here is the sketch for this Saturday.

Here is a pic of the first card.

And here is a pic of the 2nd card with revisions.

Please feel free to play along.
Have a fantastic weekend and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: