Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Easter bunny

So last night, I wasn't feeling well at all (with the sick kids and all), you can read the previous post to find out all about that. I had a really bad headache, so I took some excedrine migrain (LOVE THIS STUFF) and had a cup of coffee and you wouldn't believe how much better I felt. It was crazy. So when I got home from a school meeting, I was wired and ready to go, so I made some time for stamping. I know this is going to sound crazy, but I had to make and easy card to get back in the swing of things. It's been about 2 weeks sense I stamped last. So this card is very simple, but I stamped that's the most important part!
I got this stamp set (forest friends) for FREE. Did you know this is one of the many stamps sets that you can get for free, during sale-a-bration? I saw something really cute done with this stamp set, so I had to have it! Well when I got it the first thing I thought of was EASTER BUNNY, so I made this very simple easter card.
This card is a 3X6 card. I used a strip of designer paper from the good neighbors 6x6 designer pack (also free during sale-a-bration with a $50.00 order).

I stamped my bunny in chocolate chip, punched him out with my 1 3/8 circle punch. Added a circle scallop mellow moss cardstock behind it and popped it up on dimensionals. Added a strip of pretty in pink taffetta ribbon, stamped "happy eastser" from the well scripted stamp set and called it a night!


Don't forget about my special for my facebook fans! You can become a fan here.

Have a fantastic weekend and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: